Tuesday 28 April 2015

Office Makeup





Hello lovely peoples ❤


I have a lovely lady on Facebook who requested an office makeup tutorial which I finally got round to recording and editing.


I had a good think about this and for me, the two main points that I would like to emphasise is the importance of your lifestyle and investing in key products. So lets look at the first point - lifestyle. If you have 5, 10, 15 or 20 minutes to do your makeup, this really is your starting point. You can either choose to stick to a minimal time or allocate yourself ten mins extra. I choose the latter because for me it is actually a chance to sit down and relax!


Based on that, the second point follows - key products. I truly believe that by investing in some good quality key products really cuts down on time and the hassle of lugging extra products around for touch ups in the day. Some of my particular favourites are Laura Mercier face primers, eye primers and a good mascara. For example, Laura Mercier do an amazing radiance primer in bronze - so this product not only primes your skin but it gives you a glow and some colour!


If you are looking to establish or even update a routine then have a good think about these two points. Let me know what you think x

https://www.youtube.com/user/rajnee


Much love ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment